CUSTOM Rocket Model #10007
A model rocket that spins as recovery device.
- Length: “
- Diameter: “
- Weight: oz.
- Fins: Type of material
- Recovery: Recovery device
- Altitude: ‘
- Recommended Motors:
- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom #10007, Twister from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $3.50 (Retail $3.89).
- 03/11/2000 – Opened package and removed components. Scanned decal, fin guide, nose cone, and fins. Glued nose cone into forward end of body tube then sanded and glued fins onto body tube using fin guide. Cut dowel rod using picture as a guide. Glued dowel rods onto fins. Filleted all joints.
- 03/12/2000 – Glued launch lug onto body tube and filleted joints. Attached shock cord to nose cone.
- 09/28/2002 – Spray painted with Krylon #1501 as bas coat.
- 10/05/2002 – Spray painted with Black.
- 10/06/2002 – Cut out decals and applied to model. This completes Custom #10007 Twister model rocket.