ESTES Model #0802
This fun and easy to build itty-bitty rocket really scoots through the sky.
- Length: 5.2″
- Diameter: 0.54″
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Recovery: Featherweight
- Recommended Motors:
- 1/4A3-3T, 1/2A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T
- 12/27/2013 – Purchased Estes Quark from Estes for $0.99 (Retail $6.59).
- 02/25/2022 – Took pictures of package and scanned parts and instructions. Made copy of guides and cut out fins from balsa strips. Marked body tube for fins and glued them in place Cemented nose cone to body tube.
- 03/05/2022 – Spray painted entire model with flat red primer.
- 08/27/2022 – Sanded model with 1500 grit sandpaper and sprayed with Krylon #3429 gloss white.
- 09/02/2022 – Spray painted nose cone with Krylon #8803 gloss banner red.
- 09/03/2022 – Made a copy of decals. Applied self adhesive decals as per picture card. This completes Estes Quark model #0802.
- 03/26/2023 – Cut decals from decal sheet and applied self-adhesive decals to model. This completes construction of Estes #0802, Quark model rocket. Took picture of finished model rocket.