ESTES Model #0802
This fun and easy to build itty-bitty rocket really scoots through the sky.
- Length: 5.2″
- Diameter: 0.54″
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Recovery: Featherweight
- Recommended Motors:
- 1/4A3-3T, 1/2A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T
- 12/27/2013 – Purchased Estes Quark from Estes for $0.99 (Retail $6.59).
- 02/25/2022 – Took pictures of package and scanned parts and instructions. Measured components and recorded in Book #4 P age 108. Made copy of page 1 and printed it on 110# paper. Cut out tube marking guide and fin pattern sheet. Traced fin patterns on balsa strips and cut them out. Sanded all edges. Marked body tube for fin reference lines. Glued fins onto body tube. Glued launch lug in one fin joint. Cemented nose cone in forward end of body tube with Testors cement for plastics.
- 09/02/2022 – Painted nose cone with Krylon#1910 true blue gloss.
- 09/03/2022 – Applied self adhesive decals as per picture card. This completes Estes Quark model #0802.