ESTES Model #0802
This fun and easy to build itty-bitty rocket really scoots through the sky.
- Length: 5.2″
- Diameter: 0.54″
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Recovery: Featherweight
- Recommended Motors:
- 1/4A3-3T, 1/2A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T
- 12/27/2013 – Purchased Estes Quark from Estes for $0.99 (Retail $6.59).
- 03/28/2018 – Took pictures of package and scanned parts and instructions.
- 03/30/2018 – Made a copy of fins and tube marking guide and cut them out. Using fin guide, cut out four fins from balsa fin stock. Marked tube tube with fin guide lines using fin marking guide. Glued four fins along the guide lines. Cemented nose cone into body tube. Glued launch lug to fin joint Filleted fin joints.
- 08/27/2022 – Sanded model with 1500 grit sandpaper and sprayed with Krylon #3429 gloss white.
- 09/02/2022 – Painted nose cone with Krylon#1910 true blue gloss.
- 09/03/2022 – Applied self adhesive decals as per picture card. This completes Estes Quark model #0802.