FLIS KITS Model #R004
The Drake first made an appearance at the 2003 National Sport Launch as the Proconsul. With forward swept wings, stylish dorsal fin and ramjet tube, this will make a handsome addition to your fleet.
- Length: 28.125″
- Diameter: 1.637″
- Fin Span: 12.488″
- Recovery: 16″ Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- C11-3, D12-5, E9-4
- 12/29/2003 – Purchased FlisKit Drake from FlisKit for $17.95 (Retail $16.15).
- 01/25/2007 – Took pictures of package and contents.
- 01/28/2007 – Recorded measurements of Page 58 Book #3.
- 01/25/2008 – Scanned components. Measured components and recorded them on page 86 Book #3.
- 01/26/2008 – Glued tips to wings. Glued thrust ring inside body tube.
- 07/05/2008 – Sanded root edge of fins at 45 degrees. Marked body tube at 1″ and 1/4″ for centering rings. Glued wings to body tube.
- 07/06/2008 – Wrapped body tube with template for lower fins. Marked edges of tube, top and bottom centering lines. Cut tube per template. Sanded tube edges. Glued centering rings and filled joints. Glued tube to body tube. Filleted joints.
- 07/09/2008 – Filleted hole.
- 08/22/2008 – Glued stabilizer fin to ram jet tube.
- 08/28/2008 – Filleted joints.
- 10/29/2008 – Glued launch lug on body tube. Prepared shock cord mount and tlued inside uupper body tube.
- 11/02/2008 – Reinforced wing joints.