ESTES Model #2437
One or two stages, this rocket is great for any home. After an easy assembly, in an hour, the whole family will jump in joy! What a great addition to your collection.
- Length: 31.8″
- Diameter: 1.33″
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Fins: Plastic
- Decals: Self Adhesive
- Altitude: 1600′
- Recovery: 115″ Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- Single Stage: B4-2, B6-2, B6-4, C6-5
- Dual Stage:
- Upper Stage: A8-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C607
- Booster: D12-0
- 11/29/2019 – Purchased Estes Savage from Estes for $7.61 (Retail $25.99).
- 12/07/2019 – Took pictures of package.
- 01/12/2020 – Opened package, took pictures and scanned components.
- 01/13/2020 – Measured body tube 3-1/2″from aft end and cemented launch lug in place. After drilling holes into body tube, so launch lug will fit flush on body tube, applied clear reinforcement decal. Glued main fin can together and place fins into slots. Cemented booster fin can together and put fins into slots. Cemented main fin can assembly into body tube. Cemented booster fin can and the cemented fin can together. Placed stage cone over aft end of upper stage and screwed it onto the aft tail of the main fin can. Placed fins into slots of booster fin can. Cemented the booster body tube to the forward end of the booster fin can. Copied the shock cord mount and cut it from the paper. Prepared nose cone base by cementing to the aft end of the nose cone. Glued end of shock cord to mount and then inside forward end of body tube. Tied other end to the nose cone. Applied self adhesive decals to model. This completes construction of Estes Savage model rocket #2437.