ESTES Model # 7250
Twin Factor, as in “twin” rockets” That’s right, you get two rockets not just one! Launch them together or launch the upper stage by itself! Mini engine powered and fun to launch!
- Length: 6″
- Diameter: 4.3″
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Fins: Laser Cut Card Stock
- Decals: Waterslide
- Recovery: Tumble
- Recommended Motors;
- Booster: A10-0T
- Upper Stage: 1/4A3-3T, 1/2A3-2T, 1/2A3-4T, A3-4T, A10-3T, A10-PT
- 08/22/2018 – Purchased Estes Twin Factor from Estes for $12.99 (Retail $12.99).
- 11/15/2018 – Took pictures of package and components. Scanned shock cord, decals, nose cone, and plans. Measurements on page 34 Book #4.
- 11/23/2018 – Cut out card stock parts. Glued tabs to shroud assembly with the aid of tweezers on one side. Glued ends of ring together so the tab is on inside of ring.
- 11/24/2018 – Glued body tube ring to stock card ring.
- 11/25/2018 – Removed circles and slot material from card stock ring. Filleted ring joints. Glued paper ring to card stock ring.
- 11/27/2018 – Marked body tubes using fin marking guide. Cut launch lug in half.
- 11/28/2018 – Glued fins to body tube. Glued rings to fins.
- 11/29/2018 – Finished gluing the fins to the rings. Glued launch lug to fin. Glued upper engine block to upper body tube.
- 09/19/2019 – Spray painted entire model with primer.