ESTES Model #0652
A “true” Estes Classic has returned! The Citation Patriot can still be launched on B and C engines and will still go about 600 feet! High quality waterslide decals, laser cut balsa fins, laser cut card stock centering rings and a pre-assembled 18 inch parachute only add to the beauty of this kit now! A simple skill level 1 builder kit is great for the beginner or the hobbyist and everyone in between!
- Length: 25.6″
- Diameter: 1.64″
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Fins: Laser Cut Wood
- Decals: Waterslide
- Altitude: 600′
- Recovery: 18″ Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- B4-2,B6-2, B6-4, C6-5
- 08/22/2018 – Purchased Estes Citation Patriot from Estes for $26.99 (Retail $26.99).
- 11/16/2018 – Took pictures of package and components. Scanned centering ring, decal, nose cone, and plans. Measurements on page 38 Book #4.
- 12/02/2018 – Marked engine tube at 2-1/4″, 1″, and 3/8″. Glued engine hook retainer over engine hook at 1″. Made copy of page 2 and cut out marking guide and shock cord mount.
- 12/04/2018 – Glued engine block inside forward end of motor mount tube. Glued aft centering ring even with end of tube. Marked fins and launch lug reference line on body tube. Sanded fins to shape.
- 12/05/2018 – Glued fins to body tube.
- 12/06/2018 – Filleted fin joints. Glued on launch lug 3/8″ from aft end of body tube and other 4″ from aft end.
- 12/07/2018 – Measurements on page 36 Book #4. Glued shock cord to mount and inside of body tube forward end by 2″. Cut plastic flash from nose cone eyelet.
- 09/19/2019 – Spray painted entire model with Primer.