An 8 inch diameter spinning rocket! Futuristic and sci-fi! Low altitude flights for assured recovery!
- Length: 3″
- Diameter: 8″
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Fins: Laser Cut Wood
- Decals: Waterslide
- Altitude: 150′
- Recovery: Spin
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-0, C6-0
- 12/27/2013 – Purchased Estes Quinstar from Hobby Lobby in Columbus, IN for $11.39 (Retail $21.99).
- 12/01/2016 – Took pictures of bag and components. Scanned fin sheets, centering rings, engine block, retainer ring, launch lug and instructions.
- 12/05/2016 – Took measurements and recorded on page 148 Boo #3.
- 10/22/2017 – Assembled engine mount and main body. Glued main body assembly together and glued inside top of the main body. Glued external parts to main body. Reinforced joints with glue. Glued motor mount assembly into main body.
- 05/21/2018 – Painted entire model Red.
- 06/20/2018 – Applied waterslide decals. This completes the construction of Estes Quinstar model rocket #7241
|08/25/2018||Sod Farm||BS117||C6-5||Maiden Flight|