13mm FlisKit flying saucer.
- 12/29/2003 – Purchased FlisKit UFF Persephone from FlisKit as Triple Threat package for $10.74 (Retail $11.95).
- 11/04/2005 – Took pictures of package and parts.
- 02/08/2005 – Cut out large and small shrouds.
- 02/10/2005 – Cut out fin patterns, applied t stock and then cut out fins to shape. Attached fins to body tube.
- 02/11/2005 – Glued small and large rings together. This will allow both rings to be ready for assembly when the glue dries. Bent wire legs to shape and glued them to fins. This completes construction of FlisKit UFF Persephone flying saucer #FR002R.
|12/12/2009||ADC Park||BS35||A3-4T||Landed about 2 feet Northwest of Athena.|