FlisKit Hexagon shaped 13mm flying saucer.
- 12/29/2003 – Purchased FlisKit Odysseus from FlisKit as Triple Threat package for $10.75 (Retail $11.95).
- 11/04/2005 – Took pictures of package and parts.
- 02/12/2006 – Cut out shroud and fin patterns. Attached the fin pattern with excess to balsa sheet as per instructions.
- 02/13/2006 – Cut out fins from balsa sheet and attached other side to each fin.
- 02/14/2006 – Glued large fins to body tube. Glued small fins to body tube.
- 02/15/2006 – Glued shroud to leading edge of fins. Glued lower panel to fins.
- 02/18/2006 – Bent three wires into antenna legs and glued them to the smaller fins. This completes construction of the FlisKit Triple Threat Odysseus flying saucer #FR002H
|10/10 & 11/2009||ADC Park||BB9||1/4A3-3T||OSL Competition.|
|11/14/2009||BS34||A3-4T||This Flis Kit still flies successfully.|
|12/12/2009||BS35||A3-2T||Recovery of the saucer is more to my liking. Only had to walk about 50 feet to recover.|