Performance Rocketry Model #
1/4 scale of Patriot in 54mm motor size.
- 12113/2008 – Purchased Performance Rocketry 1/4 scale Patriot from Nocturnal Knight Rocketry for $109.00 (Retail $109.00).
- 04/20/2010 – Took pictures. Measurements were recorded in Book #3 Page 108.
- 04/21/2010 – Epoxied forward centering ring to motor mount. Epoxied nose bulk head into nose cone.
- 04/23/2010 – Filleted the inside centering ring joint of the body tube with 5 minute epoxy.
- 04/25/2010 – Epoxied four fins through body tube slots onto motor mount tube. Filleted fin joints and epoxied aft centering ring inside body tube around the motor mount tube against the fins.
- 04/26/2010 – Filleted aft centering ring outer joint with 5 minute epoxy. Prepared some J-B Weld and applied retainer ring over aft end of motor mount tube.
- 04/27/2010 – Filleted nose cone bulk head to inside of nose cone with 5 minute epoxy.
- 04/28/2010 – Spray painted model with white primer.
- 05/03/2010 – Spray painted nose cone gloss white.
- 08/01/2010 – Re-filleted fin joints with 5 minute epoxy. Drew the decal pattern into the body tube and marked the black spaces.
- 11/07/2011 – Masked Black areas and painted model with Krylon Flat White #249086. Painted nose cone with white primer #51315 spray paint. When removing masking tape some of the paint came off and needs repainted.
- 11/26/2011 – Painted black area with Krylon flat black RTA 9218 spray paint. Repainted tan areas with Krylon River Rock #2323 spray paint. Repainted upper red area with Rustoleum Red Primer #249086. Masked nose cone shoulder and spray painted with Krylon Flat White #1502.
|03/09/2014||Sod Farm||BS78||I120||Nice and slow lift off.|
|04/26/2014||Sod Farm||BS79||I120||Nice and slow lift off.|
|06/14/2014||Sod Farm||BS81||J293||Good Flight. A bit of a recovery walk.|