Estes Model #2065
Pro Series Rocket launches on a cluster of 24mm motors and returns on a 16″ Parachute.
- Length: 50″
- Diameter: 2.5″
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Recovery: 16″ Parachute
- Altitude: 1000′
- Recommended Motors:
- 3 x D12-7, 3 x E15-6, 3 x E15-8
- No purchase nor build information is available because this rocket was purchased prior to keeping records.
- 05/26/1995 – Started construction of model rocket.
- 02/22/1996 – Finished model rocket.
- 03/31/2007 – Repair – Repair tube coupler. Cut 2″ OD paper tubes 2″ in length and marked midway. Glued one half to the forward end of the body tube with fins. Glued other end into upper body tube.
- 04/01/2007 – Completed repair by applying yellow glue inside of the rear portion of the main body tube and then over the exposed tube coupler.
|09/13/2008||ADC Park||BS24||3 x E9-6|