Pro Series Rocket launches on a cluster of 24mm motors and returns on a 16″ Parachute.
- Length: 50″
- Diameter: 2.5″
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Recovery: 16″ Parachute
- Altitude: 1000′
- Recommended Motors:
- 3 x D12-7, 3 x E15-6, 3 x E15-8
- 02/22/1996 –Completed construction of Estes Maxi-Force model rocket #2065
- 03/31/2007 – Repair – Repair tube coupler. Cut 2″ OD paper tubes 2″ in length and marked midway. Glued one half to the forward end of the body tube with fins. Glued other end into upper body tube.
- 04/01/2007 – Completed repair by applying yellow glue inside of the rear portion of the main body tube and then over the exposed tube coupler.
- No additional build history is available.
|09/13/2008||ADC Park||BS24||3 x E9-6|