Sunward Model #00 002
The Sunward E-G powered pyramid comes with laser cut balsa and plywood parts. This model was modified to look like a Christmas Tree with multi-colored Light Emitting Diodes affixed to the surface of the pyramid.
- Dimensions: 9″ x 11″
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- 18″ Parachute & Streamer
- Recommended Motors:
- F25-5, F50-4, G35-4, G40-4
- Parts List:
- BT-80 coupler
- Launch Lug
- Thrust Ring
- 2 plywood centering rings
- 8 laser cut balsa pyramid sides
- 1 29mm engine tube
- 1 parachute with attachment rings and strings
- 1 elastic shock cord
- 2 paper pyramid templates
- Plasticene for nose weight
- Upper solid bulk head
- Lower engine support bulkhead
- Model painted green and fitted with LEDs and a 4 x AA battery pack.
- 11/27/2007 – Took pictures of package, opened package and photographed components. Measurements on page 72 Book #3
- 12/01/2007 – Cut out paper template using straight edge and razor knife. Taped template together with masking tape. Beveled long edge of balsa sides. Test fit sides.
|12/08/2007||Hardin Landfill||FF||G77-4R||Crash and the lights still work.|
|12/13/2008||ADC Park||BS26||F60-4||Wild ride.|