Sleek and trim this bird really goes. Easy to build the Beta can be flown single stage or with a booster for really high flights. The beta features low weight, streamlined design, and parachute recovery.
- Length: 13.75″
- Diameter: 0.736″
- Weight: 1.35 oz.
- Recommended Motors:
- First Stage: 1/2A6-0S, A5-0S
- Second Stage: 1/2A62S, 1/2A6-4S, A5-4S
- 12/30/1999 – Repaired broken fin. Fin got broken handling the rocket.
- No additional build information is available.
- Location – Dave Schwagners Field
- Recovery – Streamer
- First Stage stuck to upper stage and caused slight burn marking on first stage.
- First Stage – A5-0S
- Second Stage – A5-4S