BIG is better! Well in most things – big is better. Using Estes E engines, this highly streamlined rocket can reach a cloud topping 900 feet. If you prefer to keep it suborbital, it will also fly extremely well on C11 engines or D engines! Either way, this extreme rocket returns to earth on a colorful 24 inch pre-assembled parachute.
Standing just under 20 inches tall and having a Big Daddy waist size of 3 inches, This high powered bullet is built to handle all the power you can stuff into the motor tube.
Experience in model building and finishing is necessary to build this big guy, but the end result is worth the effort.
- Length: 19″
- Diameter: 3″
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Recovery: 24″ (Parachute)
- Altitude: 600′
- Recommended Motors:
- C11-3, D12-3, D12-5, E9-6, E12-6
- 12/02/2006 – Purchased Estes Big Daddy “E” from Hobby Lobby in Columbus, IN for $17.08 (Retail $28.47).
- 01/25/2007 – Took pictures of package and contents.
- 01/28/2007 – Recorded measurements on page 56 Book #3.
- No additional build information is available.