The U.S. Army Patriot M-104, is the best kit to build for your first scale model rocket.
This Desert Storm Veteran features a top notch, two piece body tube, and genuine-looking self-stick decals. It’s easy to build and can be finished in a morning or afternoon.
- Length: 21.34″
- Diameter: 1.64″
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Fins: Laser Cut Wood
- Decals: Self Adhesive
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Altitude: 600′
- Recommended Motors:
- B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5
- Purchase date for this model is not available.
- 07/22/2003 – Moved parts and box from house to garage. Sanded last fin round on leading edge and tapered trailing edge. Used Dremel tool to shape the fin. Marked motor mount tube with a single line. Epoxied rear centering ring in place even with rear edge of motor mount tube and the “A” arrow lined up with single line.
- 07/23/2003 – Epoxied middle centering ring to motor mount tube. Used fin to determine how far from edge of tube to epoxy the middle centering ring. Lined up “A” mark with line.
- 07/24/2003 – Epoxied upper centering ring 1/2″ from forward end of motor mount tube.
- 07/26/2003 – Installed Grilla Cable on upper centering ring and made a 1″ loop for recovery device attachment on other end.
- 07/29/2003 – Masked root edges of fins and applied balsa filler.
- No additional information on the build history of this model is available.