This rocket features shiny gold-plated fins and nose cone.
- Length: 18″
- Diameter: 1.35″
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Altitude: 600′
- Recommended Motors:
- A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- 02/25/2003 – Purchased Estes Chrome Domes, Gold from HobbyLinc for $6.79 (Retail $9.99).
- 04/27/2003 – Took pictured of package, opened package and scanned plans and decals. Cemented fin halves together. Cemented body tube to complete fin can. Cut flash from nose cone eyelet and tied shock cord to it. Added snap swivel to 12″ parachute. This completes construction of Estes Chrome Domes, Gold model rocket #2181.
- 04/26/2006 – Repaired broken fin with CA. This completes repair.
- 04/30/2006 – Cut out a copy of shock cord mount and glued shock cord to it. Glued shock cord mount assembly in the same area as the original. This completes repair.
- 03/31/2007 – Repaired all three broken fins with CA.