Exotic futuristic model
- Length: 32.5″
- Diameter: 1.38″
- Weight: 4.05 oz.
- Recovery: 14″ Parachute
- Fin: Balsa
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-4, C6-3, 5
- 04/21/2006 – Purchased Quest Force 5 from Hobbylinc for $11.19 (Retail $13.99)
- 02/03/2007 – Cut 1/8″ slit into forward end of motor mount tube 1/4″ from forward end. Inserted engine hook clip into slot and held in place with masking tape.
- 02/04/2007 – Using 18mm centering rings from Sunward Maverick kit, Glued them 1/2″ from each end of motor mount tube. Tied a knot on one end of Kevlar cord and placed it along side the upper portion of the engine clip. Slipped the forward centering ring over this before gluing the centering ring in place.
- 02/12/2007 – Glued engine mount assembly into body tube aft end.
- 02/13/2007 – Glued wings together using wax paper.
- 02/14/2007 – Glued smaller body tubes to larger body tube.
- 02/15/2007 – Glued fins to main body tube and over smaller fins. Glued rudder to main body tube.
- 02/19/2007 – Glued launch lug to main body tube.
- 03/01/2007 – Filleted launch lug joints.
- 03/08/2007 – Applied tabs to parachute. Tied each shroud line adjacent to each other forming a loop.