The original rocket lengthened to make room for dual deployment. This brute was designed to last and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Length: 70″
- Diameter: 3″
- Booster: 44″ Fiberglass
- Parachute Bay: 22″ Fiberglass
- Vent Band: 1.5″ Fiberglass
- Nose Cone: Filament wound stepped aluminum tipped
- Centering Rings: Fiberglass
- AV Bay Lids: Fiberglass
- Motor Mount: 54mm Fiberglass
- Shock Cord: Kevlar & Nylon
- Recovery: 22″ Parachute
- All fiberglass construction.
- Filament wound step0ped aluminum tipped fiberglass nose cone.
- 54mm motor mount.
- 11/11/2008 – Checked out parts after opening package. Printed out documentation file from CD. Epoxied eye bolt to electronics bay bulkhead and nose cone threads and nuts.
- 11/12/2008 – Drilled two 1/4″ holes through both bulkhead assemblies.
- 11/13/2008 – Attached threaded rod to one end of bulkhead using washer and nuts on both sides.
- 11/14/2008 – Epoxied other side of bulkhead nuts in place with 5 minute epoxy. Marked electronics bay tube at 3″ and epoxied outside sleeve to tube with 2 hour epoxy.
- 11/15/2008 – Drilled top bulkhead to electronics bay hole with 9/32″ bit to enlarge the holes slightly so the threaded rod will not bind in the holes. Sanded edge of bulk plate on electronics bay.
- 09/01/20013 – Sanded nose cone shoulder and inside of fiberglass body in an effort to get the nose cone to fit. nose cone is still to tight in body tube.
- 09/06/2013 – Epoxied forward and middle centering ring into body tube and applied fillets to one side.
- 09/07/2013 – Applied epoxy fillets to other side of centering rings.
- 09/08/2013 – Attached one side of harness to motor mount tube.
- 0909/2013 – Attached other side of harness to motor mount tube. Used masking tape to temperately hold the harness end to the motor mount tube. Removed masking tape as epoxy cured.
- 09/19/2013 – Epoxied two forward centering rings into sustainer tube.