The original rocket lengthened to make room for dual deployment. This brute was designed to last and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Length: 70″
- Diameter: 3″
- Booster: 44″ Fiberglass
- Parachute Bay: 22″ Fiberglass
- Vent Band: 1.5″ Fiberglass
- Nose Cone: Filament wound stepped aluminum tipped
- Centering Rings: Fiberglass
- AV Bay Lids: Fiberglass
- Motor Mount: 54mm Fiberglass
- Shock Cord: Kevlar & Nylon
- Recovery: 22″ Parachute
- All fiberglass construction.
- Filament wound step0ped aluminum tipped fiberglass nose cone.
- 54mm motor mount.
- 11/11/2008 – Checked out parts after opening package. Printed out documentation file from CD. Epoxied eye bolt to electronics bay bulkhead and nose cone threads and nuts.
- 11/12/2008 – Drilled two 1/4″ holes through both bulkhead assemblies.
- 11/13/2008 – Attached threaded rod to one end of bulkhead using washer and nuts on both sides.
- 11/14/2008 – Epoxied other side of bulkhead nuts in place with 5 minute epoxy. Marked electronics bay tube at 3″ and epoxied outside sleeve to tube with 2 hour epoxy.
- 11/15/2008 – Drilled top bulkhead to electronics bay hole with 9/32″ bit to enlarge the holes slightly so the threaded rod will not bind in the holes. Sanded edge of bulk plate on electronics bay.
- 09/01/20013 – Sanded nose cone shoulder and inside of fiberglass body in an effort to get the nose cone to fit. nose cone is still to tight in body tube.
- 09/06/2013 – Epoxied forward and middle centering ring into body tube and applied fillets to one side.
- 09/07/2013 – Applied epoxy fillets to other side of centering rings.
- 09/08/2013 – Attached one side of harness to motor mount tube.
- 09/09/2013 – Attached other side of harness to motor mount tube. Used masking tape to temperately hold the harness end to the motor mount tube. Removed masking tape as epoxy cured.
- 09/19/2013 – Epoxied two forward centering rings into sustainer tube.
- 01/13/2023 – Epoxied 1st fin into body tube slot against motor mount tube. Noticed two centering rings were obstructing part of body tube slot therefore it must be modified to fit into slot.
- 01/14/2023 – Removed material on centering ring that extended into fin slot with Dremel Tool. Epoxied remaining fins in place.