Public Missiles Model#
The SMALL ENDEAVOUR has a military-style split fin design and is a really cool kit for Pre-Cert & Level 1 flights. This rocket stands 47.25″ tall, is 2.5″ diameter, and has a 3 (Split-fin) fin design. This rocket comes standard with a 38mm motor mount and can fly on G thru I motors. At ~35 oz., the 36″ parachute is sized right for the stock kit to make a safe landing under most field conditions. The stock airframe is ideal for flights up to approx. 0.85 Mach.
- Length: 47.1″
- Diameter: 2.5″
- Recovery: 36″ Parachute
- Air-frame: Pre-slotted Quantium Tube
- Nosecone: Plastic
- Motor Mount: 38mm
- Tether: Kevlar
- Fins: G10
- Fin Array: Split
- Fin Thickness: 0.06″
- Recommended Motors:
- G38BM, G40W, G80T, H55W, H70W
- G54W, G64W, G75J, G104T
- H97J, H128W, H180W, H220T, H238T, I200W
- H73J, H112J, H123W, H140R, H242T
- I154J, I161W, I195W, I218R,I357T
- 01/11/2009 – Purchased Public Missiles Small Endeavour From Jason Backus for $0.00 (Retail $76.95).
- 01/05/2023 – Repaired launch lugs with 1010 rail buttons. Drilled two 1/8″ holes in areas where launch lugs were located, taped hole with bolt and secured in place with CA glue. Painted bare areas with flat black Testors liquid paint.
|03/07/2010||Sim’s Farm||TRA1||F36BS||Maiden flight and Joe’s 1st CTI motor.|
|03/20/2010||Sim’s Farm||BS39||G80-7||First igniter fell out of motor and ignited on the ground. Had better luck the second time with a little more tape.|
|03/20/2010||Sim’s Farm||BS39||F50||Good Flight.|
|04/08/2012||Sim’s Farm||BS56||H255-7||Quick launch. Ripped off both launch lugs. Landed NW a long way from the launch area, repairable.|