ESTES Model #1951
- 11/04/2005 – Purchased Estes #950 Executioner from HobbyLinc for $29.79 (Retail $44.99).
- 12/18/2001 – Opened kit and found no missing parts. Scanned plans, decals, fin and centering rings.
- 12/1/2001 – Glued joine tube at 1-1/2″ mark with yellow Elmers glue. Inserted shock cord into slot of centering ring for motor mount assembly. Glued it 1/8″ from aft end and 1/2″ of shock cord from the front of the engine mount tube. Marked the lower body tube for launch lug.
- 12/24/2001 – Glued body tube ove motor mount tube assembly 1″ from the aft end. Glued 1 centering ring 1/2″ from aft end and the centering ring with the shock cord, 1/8″ from forward end.
- 12/25/2001 – Filleted forward and aft centering ring joints. Sanded centering ring so it would fit. Inserted engine mount inside body tube with ends even with fin slots. Sanded fins to fit slots and glued to engine mount tube and body tube. Filleted joints. Constructed 24″ parachute and added a snap swivel to shroud lines.
- 12/26/2001 – Filleted engine mount in place. Glued upper body tube to coupler tube. Model is now awaiting paint and decals.
- 09/27/2002 – Sprayed Krylon #1501 gloss white base coat.
- 10/15/2002 – Spray painted upper body tube Gray.
- 11/13/2002 – Spray painted with Silver.