- 01/25/2008 – Filleted engine mount joints.
- 01/26/2008 – Glued centering rings and tube joint on side, top and bottom edges.
- 01/27/2008 – Traced heart fins onto a cardboard template. Cut fins from 3/32″ balsa stock. Shaped fins with emory board. Marked each fin midway along root edge. Filleted aft centering ring. Put measurements on page 90 Book #3.
- 01/28/2008 – Glued two fins to body tube after marking body tube with Estes fin marking guide.
- 01/29/2008 – Glued remaining two fins to body tube.
- 01/30/2008 – Filleted first fin joints.
- 01/31/2008 – Filleted second fin joints.
- 02/01/2008 – Made a launch lug line half way between two fins. Glued one launch lug (1/4″ x 1″) near the bottom and the other near the top.
- 02/02/2008 – Cut 1/4″ wide shock cord to a length of 24″, attached it to mount and then inside forward end of body tube by at least 2″. Filled in several fillet holes.
- 02/04/2008 – Painted entire model with Glossy White spray paint Krylon #1609 several times.
- 02/06/2008 – Made upper decal from Silver Monocote material. Cut a section 8″ x 1/2″. Traced hearts near the bottom and left the remainder of the top with a strip of silver. Decal fit around the launch lug.
|02/23/2008||Hardin Landfill||BS20||3 x D12-3||4.31 sec. Spectacular motor failures.|