ESTES Model #1433
Screw it…that’s all you have to do to change the size of the Deluxe Super Shot Screw Machine Rocket. The Screw Machine comes with prismatic body tube that screw togrether, allowing to launch three different size rockets! “Quick-Change” fins slip in and out for different fin configurations. Up to 15 different combination can be assembled.
- Length: 27″ to 45.75″
- Diameter: 1.33″
- Weight: 3.5 oz. to 4.9 oz.
- Recovery: 18″ Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- A8-3, B4-2, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-3, C6-5
- 05/18/2002 – Purchased Estes #1423 Super Shot Deluxe Starter Set from Walmart in Seymour, IN for $19.97 (Retail $37.99). Opened kit. All parts included. Unfolded kit plans.
- 05/19/2002 – Took pictures and scanned in plans for kit and launcher. Measured parts and traced into plan book #1 page 140. Cemented fin can halves together. Cemented lower launch lug to fin can. Cemented medium red tube to fin can. Cemented upper tube coupler with launch lug so launch lug was aligned using a launch rod as a guide. Cemented the short red tube to other end of tube coupler. Cemented a screw coupler to one end of blue tube. Cemented male tube coupler to red body tube. Cemented male tube coupler to silver body tube. Cemented female tube coupler to other end of short body tube. Cemented female tube coupler to other end of red body tube. Cemented female coupler into silver body tube.
- 05/20/2002 – Glued shock cord to its mount and into blue section. Tied other end of shock cord to nose cone. This completes construction of Estes #1433 Super Shot Deluxe Starter Set.