ESTES Model #2175
Futuristic looking model rocket that is easy to build.
- Length: 16.25″
- Diameter: 0.98″
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Fin: Die Cut Balsa
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Altitude: 1230′
- Recommended Motors:
- A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- 02/20/2001 – Purchased Estes Nemesis form Hobbylinc for $8.89 (Retail $12.99)
- 11/12/2001 – Opened kit and found all parts in bag. Constructed engine mount by placing a slot in engine tube retainer at 2-1/2″ from rear. Glued centering ring 3/4″ from aft end and a centering ring flush with forward end of motor mount tube.
- 11/13/2001 – Glued small fin together and all strips to the body tube. Glued small fin set to line opposite launch lug line. Glued two larger fins to guide lines on body tube.
- 01/15/2001 – Filleted fins joints. Glued launch lug and shock cord. Filleted launch lug joints and tied shock cord to nose cone.
- 09/25/2002 – Spray painted model with a base coat of Krylon Gloss White #1501.
- 10/22/2002 – Spray painted entire model with Krylon Gray.
- 06/30/2007 – Spray painted mice bites in balsa fins with Krylon Smoke Gray #1608.