ESTES Model #2143
Flying Star Wars replica of Death Star
- Length: 15.5″ with launch tube
- Diameter: 5″
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-2, C5-3, C6-3
- 06/30/2000 – Purchased Estes Star Wars Death Star from K-B Liquidators in Edinburg, IN for $1.67 (Retail $9.99)
- 12/30/1999 – Assembled engine mount. Cout out and sanded leading and trailing edges round. Glued the two body tubes together. Marked the launch lug line.
- 12/31/1999 – Glued engine mount to aft end of slotted body tube. Glued all four fins into slots. carefully aligned each one 90 degrees to the body tube. Filleted all fin joints.
- 10/31/2000 – Painted body tube, fins and launch lug with Krylon Gloss Black #1601.