The Super Eagle Starter set comes with the easy to assemble Quick-Kit Super Eagle rocket kit — no painting required!
- Length: 41.5″
- Diameter: 1.38″
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Plastic nose cone
- Plastic fin unit
- Self adhesive decals
- Recovery: Dual 14 inch Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- B4-2, B6-4, C6-5
- 02/25/2003 – Purchased Quest Super Eagle from Hobbylinc for $9.78 (Retail $11.99)
- 03/22/2003 – Opened kit and took pictures.
- 03/22/2003 – Scanned in parts.
- 03/26/2003 – Started construction. Tied white elastic shock cord and yellow Kevlar cord together then tied the other end of Kevlar cord to the slot in the motor housing. Cemented the motor housing halves together after placing the gray motor mount tube slots into the red housing tabs. Attached one of the long red body tubes to the motor housing unit with cement. Cemented the fins into the motor housing slots, pushing them all the way forward and secured in place with fin locking ring. Cemented coupler to other long red body tube and cemented the two body tubes together with the coupler. Cemented the payload section (shorter tube) to the coupler to the other end of the body tube. Using a long launch rod, attached the launch lugs along the guideline. Placed the nose cone on top of the payload section. Attached the grippers to the corners of the parachute over the holes in the parachute. Tied shroud lines to form three loops to the holes. Attached a snap swivel to the shroud lines.
- 03/27/2003 – Applied self adhesive decals. This completes construction of Quest Super Eagle model rocket #1619.