Fly high with this sporty little 3 fined model rocket kit!
Flights to 1600 feet!
- Length: 14.5″
- Diameter: 0.787″
- Weight: 0.67oz.
- Recovery: 24″ streamer
- Recommended Motors:
- A6-4, B6-4, C6-3, C6-5, C6-7
- 10/21/1999 – Purchased Quest Sprint from Hobbylinc for $4.23. (Retail $5.79)
- 02/25/2000 – Cut a 1/8″ slot in yellow engine mount tube on mark made using engine block as a measurement. Pushed the L shaped end of the engine retainer into the slot. Glued the tube assembly into the white body tube.
- 03/05/2000 – Sanded all 3 fins smooth. Then attached them to body tube. Glued launch lug to body tube.
- 06/08/2000 – Painted model with Krylon Gloss White #1501.
- 07/28/2000 – Painted lower 2″ including fins Gloss Black.
- 07/30/2000 – Cut out and applied self adhesive decals. This completes construction of Quest Sprint model rocket #1002.