The Quest Seeker Model Rocket Quick kit is quick off the pad and even quicker to build. The Seeker model rocket is a great solution when building time is limited. With pre-finished color body tubes and a full decal set the Seeker model rocket goes from ‘kit to pad’ faster than you can say ‘wow’! The Seeker is ready to fly in 45 minutes or less.
- Length: 26″
- Diameter: 1.18″
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Color coded parts
- Molded Fins
- Blowmolded plastic nose cone
- Kevlar shock cord system
- Parachute Recovery
- Recommended Motors:
- A3-4, A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C12-4, C12-6, D16-6, D16-8
- 02/25/2003 – Purchased Quest Seeker from Hobbylinc for $7.29 (Retail $8.99)
- 03/19/2003 – Took pictures of package and parts. Scanned parts, decal and plans.
- 03/20/2003 – Measured various parts and recorded on page 52 Book #2. Tied shock cord and Kevlar cord together. Noticed the motor housing halves were the same so can not continue construction until this is fixed. Need to call Quest @ 1-800-858-7302 Ext. 104. Will halt construction at this point
- 04/10/2003 – Called Quest and asked about the parts missing from the kits. He transferred me to customer service. She checked on the computer and it was sent on April 1, 2003 to the wrong address.
- 04/25/2003 – Received the missing parts from Quest who sent 2 transitions, 2 stands and 5 motor assemblies. Tied yellow Kevlar cord to motor housing. Placed gray motor mount tube with housing slots and cemented housing halves together. Cemented Black body tube to housing unit. Cemented fins and fin ring into place in motor housing. Cemented base into transition piece. Cemented payload black tube into transition. Placed nose cone into payload tube.