The Quest Pipsqueak was a “carry over” from the original MPC 13mm diameter Pipsqueak.
When Quest started out (using much of the MPC parts) the Pipsqueak became a 20mm model.
- Length: 7.25″
- Diameter: 0.787″
- Weight: 0.08 oz.
- Recovery: Streamer
- Recommended Motors:
- A6-4, A8-3, B6-4, C6-5
- 10/21/1999 – Purchased Quest Pip Squeak from Hobbylinc for $3.09 (Retail $4.29)
- 03/12/2000 – Opened Kit, scanned fins and nose cone. Removed fins from balsa sheet. Tied Kevlar to elastic shock cord and tied other end to engine block. Glued engine block to end of motor tube. Inserted engine holder into slot of motor tube and glued assembly inside body tube so 1/4″ extends from body tube.
- 03/13/2000 – Glued fins to body tube. The launch lug was aligned with the engine retainer clip.
- 03/14/2000 – Filleted all fin joints. Tied elastic shock cord to nose cone.
- 03/15/2000 – Glued launch lug to body tube and filleted joints.
- 06/08/2000 – Painted model with Rust-o-lium Sunlit Yellow #125-3759.