Sleek high flyer includes payload section so you can launch small objects!
- Length: 30.75″
- Diameter: 1.378″
- Weight.: 2.75oz.
- Plastic nose cone
- Die-cut balsa fins
- Dual chute recovery
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-2, B6-4, C6-5
- 10/21/1999 – Purchased Quest Icarus from Hobbylinc for $8.19 (Retail $11.49)
- 01/30/2001 – The kit was opened and inventoried. All parts were there. Cut engine tube slot for engine clip. Inserted engine clip. Taped engine clip to hold in place. Measured engine tube 1/2″ from each end and glued on the centering rings. Filleted ring joints.
- 01/21/2001 – Glued engine mount assembly into body tube. Glued paper disk over black body tube coupler.
- 01/22/2001 – Marked body tube with tube marking guid4e and extended lines for fins and launch lug. Glued fins and launch lugs to body tube. Filleted fins and launch lug joints.
- 01/24/2001 – Glued upper tail fin together.
- 01/25/2001 – Glued other upper tail fin together.
- 01/26/2001 – Glued both wings together.
- 01/27/2001 – Glued fins and wings to body tube.
- 10/05/2002 – Painted payload and nose cone Blue.
- 10/06/2002 – Cut out self adhesive decals and applied as directed. This completes construction of Quest Icarus model rocket #2006.