QUEST Model #1010
The Quest Big Rage is designed to be a quick-to-assemble, no paint required. The kit consists of a three-piece plastic nose cone and plastic fin unit in a faded bland pink, two colored main tubes, a motor mount tube, plastic motor mount rings, a tube coupler, shock cord and a parachute. The launch lugs are also a pair of thick plastic pieces that are required to clear the nosecone.
- Length: 37″
- Diameter: 1.378″
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Recovery: 2 – 12″ Parachutes
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-2, C6-3,5
- 12/21/1999 – Purchased Quest Big Rage from Hobbylinc for $8.89 (Retail $12.49)
- 04/08/2000 – Opened Kit. Attached retainer wire, glued centering rings to motor mount tube, glued top to tube coupler and tied shock cord to coupler cap. Glued engine mount assembly to fin assembly and fin assembly to blue body tube. Cemented nose cone together.
- 04/09/2000 – Glued tube coupler to black body tube.
- 09/25/2002 – Cut out self adhesive decals and applied to model. This completes construction of Quest Big Rage model rocket.
|03/20/2010||Sim’s Farm||BS39||D10-7W||Nice straight powerful Flight that applied so much force on body that the tube coupler was partially crimped but is repairable.|