This kit features a futuristic space rocket design. Basic assembly in 15 to 45 minutes!
Flights to 1,200 feet!
- Length: 24″
- Diameter: 1.18″
- Weight: 2.64oz.
- Quick Kit plastic motor mount & fin unit
- Display stand
- Self adhesive decals
- Recovery: 14″ parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- A6-4, B6-4, C6-3, C6-5
- 02/25/2003 – Purchased Quest Aries from Hobbylinc for $7.29 (Retail $8.99)
- 03/20/2003 – Took pictures of package and parts. Scanned components. Tied cords together then tied yellow Kevlar to motor ousing. Placed gray motor tube inside motor housing then cemented housing halves together. Cemented lower body tube to housing and cemented fins into fin slots on housing unit. Attached fin ring in place. Placed nose cone atop of transition without cement. Unable to attach middle lower body tube due to missing lower transition. Need to call Quest to get this piece.
- 04/10/2003 – Called Quest and sked about the parts missing for the Aries and Seeker kits. They transferred me to customer service and I was told it was sent on April 1st to the wrong address.
- 04/26/2003 – Applied gripper tabs to 14″ parachute and tied the three shroud lines through their respective holes through the gripper tabs. Attached a snap swivel so the parachute could be easily attached and removed from the model rocket. Applied self adhesive decals and took final picture of #1616 model rocket. This completes construction of the Quest Aries model rocket # 1616.