A 24mm three fins and a nose cone with elliptical fins and a sturdy phenolic body tube rocket that will stand up to a lot of abuse.
- 07/05/1999 – Purchased Rocket Vision Spit-Fire from Rugged Rockets for $17.75 (Retail $17.75)
- 02/017/2001 – Checked contents of package. Epoxied motor mount tube into body tube. Sanded fins.
- 02/18/2001 – Epoxied fins to body tube/motor mount.
- 02/19/2001 – Epoxied 6″ Kevlar and fiberglass disk to tube coupler.
- 02/20/2001 – Epoxied Kevlar cord to body tube using shock line mount and 5 minute epoxy. tied one 6″ piece of thick Kevlar to the chute protector and one ring. Tied the chute lines to the chute and the ring.
- 10/14/2002 – Painted entire rocket Red. Nose should be white.
- 11/17/2002 – Scanned decal, cut out decals and applied to model. This completes construction of Spit-Fire model rocket.