This high performance 38mm diameter Sky-Wolf is designed to use most 29mm motors. With a proper build this model will whistle while it works.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Length: 25″
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Motor Mount: 29mm
- Recovery: 15″ parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- D thru H
- 05/11/2019 – Purchased SkyPyrates Rocketry Sky Wolf from Nocturnal Knight Rocketry for $
- 10/31/2019 – Mid power model was scanned and components measured were recorded on page 52 Book #4. Cut 1/8″ slot into motor mount tube. Epoxied the 3″ end that fit on the inside of the centering rings. Wrapped the end with black plastic electrical tape. Filleted inside of centering ring joints with epoxy.
- 11/01/2019 – Marked body tube for fin slots. Cut fin slots out of body tube. Epoxied fins into slots
- 11/04/2019 – Attached spin coupler to parachute. Tied Kevlar shock cord to snap clip and clipped to nose cone. This completes contstuction of Sky Wolf except painting.
- 12/02/2002 – Spray painted nose cone and forward end of body tube up to launch lug with Krylon#51601 Gloss Black after masking lower portion of model. Removed masking.
- 12/03/2022 – Masked upper portion of model to cover previously painted area. Spray painted with Rust-oleum #249092 Sun Yellow.
- 12/04/2022 – Spray painted lower portion again with Rust-oleum #249092 Sun Yellow.
- 1/05/2022 – Removed masking and applied vinyl decals using instructions as guide. This completes construction of Sky Pyrates, Sea Wolf NSL 2015. Applying vinyl decals was extremely difficult and time intensive. Took picture of finished model rocket.