The Six-Pack follows the same pattern of all the Rugged-Rockets including a single thick, phenolic body tube, with a motor tube insert, a plastic nose cone, a Kevlar shockcord, 10″ parachute and protector. For fins the Six-Pack has six thick, phenolic tubes pre-cut at a slight angle. Nice looking. This rocket has a motor retention system which consisted of a motor hook that was sandwiched between the body tube and the motor insert.
- Length: 13″
- Diameter: 1.2″
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Recovery: 10″ Blue Nylon Parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- D12-7, E28-9, F72-10, G55-10
- 07/05/1999 – Purchased Rocket Vision Six-Pack from Rocket Vision for $17.50 (Retail $17.50)
- 01/29/2002 – Opened Kit and found all parts were included. Took pictures and scanned plans, fins and decals.
- 01/30/2002 – Scanned plans, decal and fin. Sanded fin before scan. Epoxied motor mount to inside of body tube.
- 01/31/2002 – Epoxied three fins to body tube.
- 02/01/2002 – Epoxied remaining three fins to body tube.
- 02/02/2002 – Epoxied fin tubes to the wrong end and moved the engine mount with a pair of pliers. Cut a BT-50 Silver tube 4-3/4″ and epoxied it into the body tube after lightly sanding outer wrap.
- 02/05/2002 – Epoxied shock lines into rocket.
- 02/16/2002 – Epoxied launch lug 3-1/2″ from rear. Awaiting paint.
- 09/25/2002 – Sprayed Gloss White #1501 Krylon on model.
- 10/15/2002 – Sprayed all but nose cone Orange.
- 10/16/2002 – Sprayed nose cone Black.
- 10/19/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model. This completes construction of Six-Pack model.