PERFORMANCE ROCKETRY Model #
This is Performance Rocketry 1/4 scale patriot missile with a 54mm motor mount and retainer system.
- 12/25/2008 – Purchased Performance Rocketry Patriot 1/4 Scale from Nocturnal Knight Rocketry for $109.00 (Retail $109.00)
- 04/20/2010 – Took pictures and measurement of components. Dry fitted motor mount
- 04/21/2010 – Epoxied forward centering ring to motor mount. Epoxied nose bulkhead into nose cone
- 04/23/2010 – Filleted the inside centering ring joint using 5 minute epoxy.
- 04/27/2010 – Filleted nose cone bulkhead and nose cone joint with 5 minute epoxy.
- 04/28/2010 – Spray painted entire model with White Primer.
- 05/03/2010 – Spray painted nose cone White.
- 08/10/2010 – Re-filleted fin joints with 5 minute epoxy. Drew the decal pattern onto the body tube. Marked the black spaces.
- 11/06/2011 – Painted body tube tan area with Krylon River Rock Spray Paint #2323.
- 11/07/2011 – Painted body tube white area with Krylon Flat White #1502.
- 11/08/2011 – Painted red areas on body tube and fins with Rustoleum Red Primer Spray Paint #249086. Painted nose cone with Krylon White primer #51315.
- 11/26/2011 – Painted black areas with Krylon Flat Black#RTA9218. Masked tan areas and repainted the upper Primer Red areas with #249086. Masked nose cone shoulder and spray painted nose cone with Krylon Flat White #1502.
|01/05/2012||Sim’s Farm||TRA4||J351||Excellent flight. Long recovery but no damage.|
|01/05/2012||Sim’s Farm||TRA4||I325||Good Flight. Landed in the field behind the treeline East of launch pads. Darryl recovered it for me.|
|05/11/2013||Sod Farm||BS67||H100||Steel cable loop separated causing body tube to lawn dart into sod and nose cone to land near fence line|
|07/13/2013||Sod Farm||BS69||H100 I Max||Flew East into wind landed about 40 feet into in corn field. Wind Speed(mph) – 7.2: Humidity – 671.5%; Temperature(F) – 87.7|
|07/13/2013||Sod Farm||BS69||G80-5||Low Flight – Lawn Dart with core sample. Wind Speed(mph) – 7.6: Humidity – 62.2%; Temperature(F) – 89.1; Time – 2:37pm|