At 103″ tall it is Fully loaded with LOC-N-FIN and ring system. 2 payload sections to add an Electronics Bay, baffle system for zipperless design, 25′ of tubular nylon, 50″ parachute, and rail guides. A double slotted tube for forward fin attachment makes a solid addition.
- 05/11/2019 – Purchased Public Missiles Black Brandt X from Wildman Ky for $250.00 (Retail – $289.95)
- 11/11/2019 – Component measurements are on page 56 of Book #4.
- 11/12/2019 – Epoxied centering ring to forward edge of 54mm motor mount tube. Taped tail cvone to aft end of 54mm motor mount tube.
- 11/13/2019 – Epoxied 4″ of red shock cord to forward end of 54mm motor tube, extending shock cord thru slot in forward centering ring. Stuffed forward end of shock cord into 54mm motor mount tube to ge it out of the way.
- 11/14/20019 – Epoxied 54mm motor mount tube into lower fin section of main body tube.
- 11/15/2019 – Could not get tube coupler over forward centering ring, so split the tube coupler with dremal tool.
- 11/16/2019 – Epoxied tube coupler to forward end of motor mount assembly.
- 11/17/2019 – Epoxied main body tube to tube coupler and forward centering ring of lower fin section. Epoxied 2 fin joints on lower fin section.
- 11/18/2019 – Bolted eye bolt through one end of black elastic shock cord thru slotted plywood end disc with “D” ring on outside of piston assembly. Filleted end disc joint with epoxy. Black elastic shock cord extends thru inside of piston assembly.
- 11/19/2019 – Bolted eye bold through tube coupler to be attached to payload section using a washer and bolt on inside of end disc. Marked tube coupler 3.5″ from end disc.
- 11/20/2019 – Filleted end disk joint with epoxy on tube coupler for payload section. Filleted another main fin joint with epoxy. Epoxied payload tube coupler assembly into aft end of payload body tube. (the end where the forward fins are attached.) Filleted all main fin joints with epoxy.
- 11/21/2019 – Epoxied upper fins to payload section. Sewed “D” link to end of red shock cord.
- 11/22/2019 – Epoxied last upper fin to payload section. Sewed “D” link to black elastic shock cord at 64″ from end of shock cord. Silleted upper payload fin joints of all 4 fins.
- 11/23/2019 – Epoxied main fin joint on inside or fin can.
- 11/24/2019 – Epoxied main fin joints inside of fin can. Epoxied third set of joints inside fin can.
- 11/25/2019 – Epoxied final main fin joint inside fin can.