NCR Model #0202
- Realistic Ship to air missile styling.
- Laser cut plywood through the wall fins.
- Easy to assemble and fly.
- Length: 47.8″
- Diameter: 2.64″
- Weight: 19.5 oz.
- # of Fins: 4
- Nose Cone: 4:1 Ogive
- Recovery: 36″ Parachute
- 10/10/2013 – Purchased NCR SA-14 from Apogee for $59.89 (Retail – $79.99)
- 12/03/2022 – Took pictures and scanned components. Measured components and recorded in Book #4 Page 120.
- 12/06/2022 – Using guide in instructions, marked motor mount tube on both sides and made marks on lines at 1/2″. Attached alignment guides along this line and at the 1/2″ mark with epoxy. Sanded each fin surface smooth with the yellow sand stick and then sanded the leading edge of each fin round using 80 grit sand blodk and the yellow sanding stick.
- 12/07/2022 – Cut a piece of steel braided cable to 21″, made aloop in the 2 holes of the forward centering ring and secured it with a crimp connector. Formed a loop on the other end and secured it with another crimp connector. Tied Kevlar cord to loop with a triple knot secured with CA. Tied elastic shock cord to same loop and secured with triple knot. Attached Estes 29 mm retainer set to aft end of motor mount tube with HF epoxy weld.
- 12/08/2022 – Moved recovery devices inside of body tube and then filleted aft centering ring/body tube joint with epoxy.
- 12/11/2022 – Epoxied fins through body tube slots.