CUSTOM Model #10024
Patriotic kit! Easy to build and fly; makes a great beginner kit. Features injection-molded plastic nose cone, laser-cut balsa fins, and 12” parachute recovery. Self-adhesive decals and quick-release engine mount. Flights of over 1,000 feet are possible with a C6-7 motor.
- Length: 12″
- Diameter: 0.976″
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Fins: Laser Cut Balsa
- Nose Cone: Injection molded plastic
- Decal: Pressure Sensitive
- Recommended Motors:
- 1/2A6-2, A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7
- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom model form Joe’s Hobby Barn for $6.02 (Retail – $6.69)
- 02/13/2000 – Removed balsa fins from fin stock sheet. Modified from 18 mm to 24 mm. Glued an engine block 2-1/4″ from aft edge of motor tube. Sanded fins, attached to body tube and filleted fin/body tube joints. Attached Eye Screw to nose cone. Attached shock cord to shock cord mount and then glued inside of body tube. Glued launch lug to body tube. Attached shock cord to nose cone.
- 07/28/2000 – Painted entire rocket White