AEROTECH Model #89021
This kit stands over five feet tall! Featuring a big four inch diameter, the G-Force provides spectacular slow lift-offs when powered by AeroTech “G” motors.
- Length: 60”/152cm
- Diameter: 4”/10.1 cm
- Weight: 32oz/907gms (without motor)
- Recovery System: 42” Parachute
- Nose Cone: 4:1 Ogive
- Motor Mount: 29mm
- Stages: 1
- Recommended AeroTech™ Motors
- Reloadable Motor System (RMS): G64-4W
- Single Use Motors (SU): G40-4W, G80-4T, G35-4W, G38-4FJ
- 10/26/2001 – Purchased model from Hobbylinc for $88.59 (Retail $129.95)
- 03/11/2002 – Tied 42″ parachute to middle of shock cord. Model is waiting for paint and decals.
- 04/02/2002 – Epoxy filleted 2 fins/body tube joints.
- 04/03/2002 – Epoxy filleted all remaining fin/body tube joints. This model is now waiting for paint and decals.
- 06/28/2003 – Sprayed lower and then upper portions with Krylon Gray Primer.
- 10/19/2003 – Sanded model with 400 grit sandpaper. Cleaned dust off with dry rag, then damped sponge. When dry, spray painted bottom with Krylon Gloss Black and painted middle body tube and lower body tube with Krylon Gloss White.
- 11/22/2003 – Air brushed a sea green color (see page 98 of Book #2) on payload section and nose cone.
- 12/02/2003 – Applied self adhesive decals to rocket. This completes construction of Aerotech G-Force Rocket #89021.