Giant Four Inch Rocket Kit!
• Precision Airfoil Molded Fins
- FIN-LOK™ Fin Mounting System
• LABYRINTH™ “No Wadding Needed” Ejection System
• 5 Feet Tall!
• Rugged Construction!
• Roaring 750 Foot High Flights!
• Designed for AeroTech “G” Composite Hobby Rocket Motors!
- Length: 60”/152cm
- Diameter: 4”/10.1 cm
- Weight: 32oz/907gms (without motor)
- Recovery System: 42” Parachute
- Nose Cone: 4:1 Ogive
- Motor Mount: 29mm
- Stages: 1
- Recommended AeroTech™ Motors
- Reloadable Motor System (RMS): G64-4W
- Single Use Motors (SU): G40-4W, G80-4T, G35-4W*, G38-4FJ*
- *Econojet Single Use Motors
- 10/26/2001 – Purchased model from Hobbylinc for $88.59 (Retail $129.95)
- 03/11/2002 – Tied 42″ parachute to middle of shock cord. Model is waiting for paint and decals.
- 04/02/2002 – Epoxy filleted 2 fins/body tube joints.
- 04/03/2002 – Epoxy filleted all remaining fin/body tube joints. This model is now waiting for paint and decals.
- 06/28/2003 – Sprayed lower and then upper portions with Krylon Gray Primer.
- 10/19/2003 – Sanded model with 400 grit sandpaper. Cleaned dust off with dry rag, then damped sponge. When dry, spray painted bottom with Krylon Gloss Black and painted middle body tube and lower body tube with Krylon Gloss White.
- 11/22/2003 – Air brushed a sea green color (see page 98 of Book #2) on payload section and nose cone.
- 12/02/2003 – Applied self adhesive decals to rocket. This completes construction of Aerotech G-Force Rocket #89021.