SQUIRREL WORKS Model #SW-016
This little devil may be small, but it makes up for that in performance. We recommend the A8-5 engine for the first flight. It will soar nearly out of sight on the B engine and can scream to 1800 feet with the C engine.
- Length: 11.215″
- Body Diameter: 0.736″
- Weight: 0.4 oz
- Recommended Engines:
- A6-4, A8-5, B6-6, C6-7
- Laser-Cut Fins
- Balsa Nose Cone
- Water Slide Decals
- Mylar Streamer
- 02/16/2006 – Purchased Squirrel Works IMP from Squirrel Works for $9.95 (Retail $9.95)
- 07/21/2006 – Took pictures of package and components. Scanned decal, photo card, nose cone, and plans. Measured components and recorded on page 36 Book #3.
- 07/22/2006 – Tied a 12″ piece of Kevlar cord around engine block, placed a ring of yellow glue to inside of motor mount tube on forward end and glued inside the body tube 2-1/2″. Inserted into body tube. Sanded leading and trailing edged round and tapered respectively of all three fins. Copied fin marking guide, cut it out and marked the body tube using it. Using a door jamb, drew fin and launch lug lines on body tube. Glued fins to body tube and allowed to dry. Filleted fin joints. Tied shock cord to Kevlar cord. Screwed screw eye into base of balsa nose cone, removed it and squirted yellow glue into hole and then reinserted the screw eye. Glued launch lug 1-1/2″ from aft end of body tube on launch lug line.
- 07/23/2006 – Filleted launch lug joints.
- 03/14/2022 – Spray painted entire model with Red Primer.