VENUS Model #APK-001
- 05/08/2006 – Purchased Venus Rocketry Micro Model Parachute Pack from Venus Rocketry for $14.00. (Retail $14.00)
- 05/14/2006 – Took pictures of package and contents. Scanned components.
- 06/02/2006 – Cut nose bulkhead and epoxied to nose cone. Epoxied engine mount into tube adapter onto body tube. Allowed to dry. Did this to all 3 rockets included in the pack. Attached length of Kevlar block before epoxy nose.
- 06/09/2006 – Cut out fin template and cut out fins for all three rockets from the 1/64″ thick plywood stock.
- 06/10/2006 – Using CA, attached fins to adapter with aid of fin marking guide.
- 06/11/2006 – Attached Kevlar shock cord to nose cone to body tube at center of gravity (with spent motor) with mylar tape.
- 06/16/2006 – Tied shock cord t nose cone loop leaving 3″ for recovery device attachment. This completes construction of all three rockets.