This high performance mid power 38mm diameter Punisher is designed to use most 29mm motors.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Length: 25″
- Weight: 9 oz
- Motor Mount: 29mm
- Recovery: 15″ parachute
- Recommended Motors:
- D thru H
- 05/11/2019 – Purchased SkyPyrates Punisher from Nocturnal Knight Rocketry for $
- 04/03/2020 – Took pictures of components. Epoxied Centering rings onto motor mount tube. The forward centering ring is even with the forward end of the motor mount tube and the rear centering ring is inset to accept the engine retainer. Cutslots for fins into the body tube. Slots wer 6″ x 3/32″
- 04/04/2020 – Epoxied fins into body tube slots.
- 04/05/2020 – Epoxied a piece of gauze over the shock cord inside of body tube.
- 04/06/2020 – Epoxied rail buttons to body tube at centering ring locations. Used epoxy to fillet fin joints.
- 04/12/2020 – Drilled two 1/4″ holed into base of nose cone, threaded a 9 piece of Kevlar through the holes and tied the ends together. Dropped CA onto the knot and allowed to dry.
- 04/13/2020 – Applied epoxy over end of shock cord inside of body tube at least 2″ from the forward edge.
- 04/14/2020 – Removed epoxy glob from body tube near front of fin and filled depression with tamiy putty. Sanded putty smooth. Marked nose cone 2-1/8″ from forward end for painting end of nose cone Black. Tied snap swivel to parachute and CA’d knot.
- 04/22/2020 – Removed masking tape over black area. This completes construction of the punisher model rocket by SkyPyrates.