- Pre-Slotted Airframe
- 38mm Motor Tube
- Plastic Nose Cone
- Plywood Fins and Centering Rings
- Nylon Parachute
- Heavy duty shock cord
- Diameter: 3″
- Length: 81″
- Weight: 45oz
- Motor Mount: 38mm
- 03/10/2006 – Purchased LOC/Precision Tweed-B form Al’s Hobby
Barn for $77.38 (Retail – $97.95)
- 01/01/2008 – Took pictures of package, opened package and took pictures of components. Measured components and recorded on page 74 of Book #3.
- 01/02/2008 – Mixed KB Weld and attached aeropac 38mm retainer to one end of motor tube. Sanded inside of each centering ring so it will fit the motor tube. Using 30 minute epoxy, attached centering rings to each end of motor tube. One centering ring is 1/4″ and other is 3/8″. Filleted each side of both centering rings.
- 01/03/2008 – Drilled two 5/16″ holes into upper centering ring. Cut a length of wire rope long enough to extend to the forward edge of the body tube. Epoxied loop crimp.
- 01/04/2008 – Epoxied motor mount tubeaAssembly into body tube with 30 minute epoxy.
- 01/05/2008 – Cut fins to fit model. Epoxied one to body tube. Epoxied bulkhead into tube coupler after affixing eye bolt.
- 01/06/2008 – Epoxied remaining three fins. Cut launch lug in half and using 30 minute epoxy affixed on 2″ from aft end and other 14″ from aft end. Using 5 minute epoxy, filleted all four fin joints. Marked tube coupler at mid point and epoxied half into the upper body tube with 30 minute epoxy.
- 01/07/2008 – Filleted the launch lug joints with 5 minute epoxy.
- 01/09/2008 – Epoxied upper fins onto upper body tube.
- 01/10/2008 – Filleted fin joints with 5 minute epoxy.