CUSTOM Model #10007
This kit was based on the old Centuri Red Eye.
- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom #10007 Twister from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $3.50 (Retail – $3.89).
- 03/11/2000 – Opened this kit and all part were present. Removed parts from bag. Scanned decal, fin guide, nose cone and fin. Glued nose cone into body tube then sanded and glued fins onto body tube at marks made using fin guide. Cut 6″ x 1/8″ dowel rods using picture guide in instructions. Glued rods onto fins so angled part was flush with body tube. Filleted all parts attached to body tube except nose cone.
- 03/12/2000 – Glued launch lug and filleted joints.
- 06/08/2000 – Painted entire model Krylon #1601 Gloss Black.
- 09/28/2002 – Spray painted a Krylon #1501 Gloss White base coat.
- 10/05/2002 – Separated fins and painted bare spots and body tube Gloss Black.
- 10/06/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model as per pictures. This completes construction of Custom #10007 Twister model rocket.
|03/09/2013||Sod Farm||BS64||A8-3||Good Flight. Hard to see the small black model.|