CUSTOM Model #10011
The Redliner is a sleek, long design. Easy to build and fly, it makes a great beginner kit. The kit featues an injection-molded plastic nose cone, laser-cut balsa fins, 12″ parachute, precision printed water-slide decals, and a quick-release engine mount. Flights of over 1000 feet are possible with a C6-7 motor.
- Decals: Waterslide
- Diameter (in): 0.9760 (BT‑50)
- Fin Material: Balsa
- Length (in): 20.7500
- Manufacturer: Custom Rockets
- Recommended Motors: 1/2A6‑2, A8‑3, B4‑4, B6‑4, C6‑5, C6‑7
- Recovery: Parachute
- Skill Level: 1
- Style: Sport
- Weight (oz): 1.3000
- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom #10011 Redliner from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $6.65 (Retail – $7.39).
- 01/31/2001 – Opened package and all parts were enclosed.
- 02/01/2001 – Filleted engine mount ring. glued mount inside body tube. Marked fin and launch lug guidelines on body tube. Glued shock cord to mount and then into body tube. Glued fins and launch lug to body tube along guidelines. Filleted fins.
- 02/02/2002 – Filleted launch lug again to remove air bubbles.
- 09/21/2002 – Removed dirt & dust that accumulated from storage in the garage, spray painted model with Krylon #1501 Gloss White.
- 10/07/2002 – Spray painted entire model with a second coat of Krylon #1501 Gloss White
- 10/14/2002 – Painted upper payload section and nose cone red.
- 10/19/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model. This completes construction of the Custom #10011 Redliner model rocket kit.