The Redliner is a sleek, long design. Easy to build and fly, it makes a great beginner kit. The kit featues an injection-molded plastic nose cone, laser-cut balsa fins, 12″ parachute, precision printed water-slide decals, and a quick-release engine mount. Flights of over 1000 feet are possible with a C6-7 motor.
- Decals: Waterslide
- Diameter (in): 0.9760 (BT‑50
- )Fin Material: Balsa
- Length (in): 20.7500
- Manufacturer: Custom Rockets
- Recommended Motors: 1/2A6‑2, A8‑3, B4‑4, B6‑4, C6‑5, C6‑7
- Recovery: Parachute
- Skill Level: 1
- Style: Sport
- Weight (oz): 1.3000
- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom Redliner from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $6.65 (Retail – $7.39)
- 01/31/2001 – Opened package and all parts were enclosed.
- 02/01/2001 – Filleted engine mount ring. glued mount inside body tube. Marked fin and launch lug guidelines on body tube. Glued shock cord to mount and then into body tube. Glued fins and launch lug to body tube along guidelines. Filleted fins.
- 02/02/2002 – Filleted launch lug again to remove air bubbles.
- 10/14/2002 – Painted upper payload section and nose cone red.
- 10/19/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model. This completes construction of the Custom Redliner model rocket kit.