- 01/30/1999 – Purchased Custom #10006 model rocket from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $7.64 (Retail – $8.49)
- 02/02/2001 – All part were found after package was opened. Measured motor mount tube at 3/4″, 2″ and 2-1/2″. Made slit at 2-1/2″ mark.
- 02/03/2001 – Placed the engine holder in the slit. Held it in place with masking tape and glued the centering rings over the 3/4″ and 2″ marks. Marked the body tube for the fins locations and the launch lug. Glued the fins in place. Filleted fins/body tube joints. Glued engine mount into body tube. Glued and filleted launch lug to body tube.
- 09/21/2002 – Removed dust and dirt. Sprayed Krylon #1501 Gloss White as the first coat of paint. Model will dry overnight.
- 10/05/2002 –Painted rear of model Red.
- 10/08/2002 – Painted body White and nose cone Black.
- 10/17/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model. This completes construction of the Custom #10006 Lamprey model rocket.