BINDER DESIGN Model #
With its “retro” vinyl decal, brushed aluminum nozzle assembly, and nostalgic fin styling, the Galaxy is one classy bird! One of our most complex kits in current production, the Galaxy is a true modelers kit but our detailed 11 page instruction manual makes the construction easy to understand. This kit is a great Level 2 bird that gives very memorable flights on easy access J350 or J570 motors, or fly it on a K550 and watch it scream!
- DIAMETER : 4 inches
- LENGTH : 71 inches
- MOTOR MOUNT : 54mm
- RECOVERY : Swivel, recovery harness
- GUIDANCE: Binder Design Delrin rail buttons, 1/4″ Aircraft Birch Plywood Fins (12 ply!)
- MOTOR RETENTION: Binder Design Motor Collar with Aluminum Nozzle Assembly
- 04/25/2007 – Purchased Binder Design model from Merlin Missiles for $159.99 (Retail – $179.99)
- 05/23/2007 –Took Pictures of package. Opened package and took pictures of components.
- 05/24/2007 – Using JB Weld, epoxied the motor retainer ring to the 54″ motor tube.
- 06/06/2007 – Using 2 ton epoxy repaired lower launch lug broken off at NSL 2007 while loading rocket onto mid-power pad.
- 05/04/2008 – Sprayed model with Krylon Gray Primer.