CUSTOM Model #10025
Egg lofter kit! Launch any size raw egg and recover it without breaking it. Easy to build and fly. Features a blow molded plastic nose cone, laser cut stand-offs for launch lugs, laser-cut balsa fins, and 12″ parachute recovery. Includes pressure sensitive decals.
- Length: 15.37″
- Diameter: 0.736″
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Fins: Laser Cut Balsa
- Nose Cone: Blow molded plastic
- Decal: Pressure Sensitive
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-2, B6-4, C5-3, C6-3, C6-5
- 06/24/2000 – Purchased Custom model from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $7.79 (Retail – $7.95)
- 12/22/2000 – Opened package and scanned in the components, decals, and plans.
- 12/24/2000 – Glued fins to body tube. Glued launch lug stand off to body tube.
- 12/25/2000 – Glued launch lugs to both launch lug stand offs. filleted fins, launch lug stand offs and launch lugs.
- 01/04/2001 – Finished filleting launch lug stand offs/body tube joints.
- 09/23/2002 – Krylon #1601 Gloss Black spray paint was used on this model.
- 10/06/2002 – Painted body and fins black.
- 10/07/2002 – Painted payload ring silver color.
- 10/16/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to rocket. This completes construction of the Custom Elite model rocket kit.