CUSTOM Model #10025
Egg lofter kit! Launch any size raw egg and recover it without breaking it. Easy to build and fly. Features a blow molded plastic nose cone, laser cut stand-offs for launch lugs, laser-cut balsa fins, and 12″ parachute recovery. Includes pressure sensitive decals.
- Length: 15.37″
- Diameter: 0.736″
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Recovery: 12″ Parachute
- Fins: Laser Cut Balsa
- Nose Cone: Blow molded plastic
- Decal: Pressure Sensitive
- Recommended Motors:
- B6-2, B6-4, C5-3, C6-3, C6-5
- 06/24/2000 – Purchased Custom #10025 Elite model rocket from Joe’s Hobby Barn for $7.79 (Retail – $7.95)
- 12/22/2000 – Opened package and scanned in the components, decals, and plans.
- 12/23/2000 – Cut nose shell. Glued engine block into body tube. When tried pushing block into place, it froze before getting into position, therefore another body was cut and used in its place. Glued modified shock cord inside body tube.
- 12/24/2000 – Glued fins to body tube. Glued launch lug stand off to body tube.
- 12/25/2000 – Glued launch lugs to both launch lug stand offs. Filleted fins, launch lug stand offs and launch lugs.
- 01/04/2001 – Finished filleting launch lug stand offs/body tube joints.
- 09/23/2002 – Krylon #1601 Gloss Black spray paint was used on this model.
- 10/06/2002 – Gave body tube and fins another coat of black. Lined the inside of the payload ring with masking and placed over rolled up newspaper in preparation for silver paint. Painted body and fins black.
- 10/07/2002 – Painted payload ring silver color.
- 10/16/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to rocket. This completes construction of the Custom #10025 Elite model rocket kit.